Advantages of Radiant Comfort:
NO STAPLING REQUIRED
The groove channels of Radiant Comfort provide a heating system template that allow for simple installation and maintain consistent tube spacing. Simply walk the tube into the channels, securing them in place.
Unlike competing products, no professional design or shop drawings are needed for installation. The panels can easily be shaped or cut by using a utility knife. In addition, only one panel design is needed, eliminating the hassle of using left turn, right turn and straightaway panels.
The panel edges on the new construction Radiant Comfort panels have interlocking edges to provide secure placement and to prevent concrete from seeping through the joints.
Radiant Comfort is molded out of energy efficient EPS, providing thermal performance that is stable over time, assuring the R-value meets design requirements over the life of the structure.
- Radiant Comfort Quick Facts
- Radiant Comfort Spec Sheet
- Radiant Comfort Tubing Installation Detail
- Radiant Comfort Thermal Performance Retro Panel
- Radiant Comfort Approved Foam Adhesives
- Radiant Comfort Installation Instructions
- Radiant Comfort Carpet Flooring Installation
- Radiant Comfort Concrete Installation
- Radiant Comfort Floating Flooring Installation
- Radiant Comfort Hardwood Flooring Installation
- Radiant Comfort Tile Flooring Installation